Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

final project is turned in, time off is upon me!

hhhmmm...my final project is turned in, and I have two and a half weeks off.  You know what that means?  Well, I know what it means to me, at least so far- it means my brain is popping with projects on the computer and off, I've been obsessed with cleaning and organizing my computer and craft room, and I am trying to figure out when will be the BEST time to head to Anthropologie for another fitting room marathon ;)  I wanted to stay close to home today because A- the cleaning and organizing was calling me and that happens about once a decade so I figured I should listen to the call and B-kiddo went back to camp after a few days being sick with a cold so I wanted to be close to home in case I needed to pick her up and put her back on the couch.  So sometime later this week I'm thinking, yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment