Search This Blog

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

In the spirit of all things Black Friday (because after all the eating and giving thanks are done, that's where a lot of our minds will be going, at least those that are reading shopping and lifestyle blogs like this, I know!), here are a few of my favorite links at the moment....

I'm not a huge fan of the Black Friday crowds....  I used to get up in the early hours and participate but somewhere along the line (hellllooo internet!) I found a better way to manage it.  Thank you sites like this that help me sort out deals....  http://www.stayhomeonblackfriday.com/

Anthropologie has an additional 25% off sale items online and in stores until Sunday, with an additional 50% off during Black Friday hours 6am-11am local time.

Shopruche.com has a two day BF sale with 15% off the entire site with the code BFSALE15 at checkout

Modcloth also already has their BF deals posted- with quite a few items marked down just through the weekend. 

Eva Franco  is offering 40% off all of their online stock with the code BLACKFRIDAY (I'm a little unclear of the duration of when this promo is, title and details of the email just gave the encouraging details that I didn't have to get up early...yay?) 


For now that's the best of what I have- I may add more as I sift through my inbox.  My email was overloaded this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment