Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A little about me to get this started

So I decided I wanted to start a blog since I've been reading so many lately.  This may end up amounting to little more than a place to catalog my thoughts, my photos (occasionally), my polyvore links, and my blog links.  We'll see.  I've come to a point in my life where I needed to majorly re-assess and I'm now excited about the direction I'm headed in my professional life for the first time in nearly 10 years.  Although I have a bachelor's and doctorate degree, I return to school this summer to pursue a degree in Graphics Techology (Graphics Arts basically...with some additional computer training).  It seems to bring together a whole lot of my interests, so we'll see if it's as good a fit as it feels like at this point.  Enough babbling- let's do something fun.

Here's a few current favorites!

Currently listening to: Adele 21 and Ke$ha Animal + Cannibal   (hhmmm...the contrast of these two says a lot about me right there)

Reading:  Water for Elephants (actually...re-reading.  I'm afraid to see the movie I love the book that much).

Wearing:  lots of different clothing.....   but some of my favorite looks and most wish fulfillment looks can be found in my polyvore sets here: denimdreaming's polyvore

I'll be writing some random clothing musings later this week- after a zoo volunteer day that is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment