Search This Blog

Saturday, June 18, 2011

What I discovered while out today shopping....

Went out for a Father's Day weekend meal with the hubby- and he was nice enough to let me do a bit of shopping while we were out- and together we found out that this new jacket at Anthropologie went remarkably well with what I was already wearing. Really pretty pleating details on the pockets and cuffs, lovely fabric (silk and cotton blend that is so soft to the touch), nipped in waist that isn't immediately apparently in online pictures, soft muted color.   Wishlisted now!!  The hook and eye closure is definitely low, but surpisingly, it worked well with the wrap, collared blouse I was wearing, so I wasn't all that concerned about it.   As a note- the description below calls it slouchy- I found the sleeves slouchy because they are shortened and gathered, but the jacket itself was tailored, but perhaps not as slim fitting as some Anthropologie jackets.  As in, it came across my bust reasonably, lol.  I tried it on in the store itself instead of a fitting room, hence the lack of pictures. 

Coquille's slouchy silk-cotton jacket - with its drapey shape, pleated pockets and low-slung closure - is ready for languid layering.
  • Hook-and-eye closure
  • Silk, cotton; cotton lining
  • Dry clean
  • 28.5"L
  • Imported
style #20430187
$128.00
web style #20430187
retail sku #20430237

No comments:

Post a Comment